Monday, April 14, 2014

My Spring Break




My Spring Break


Let me tell you about my Spring Break. During my spring break I did absolutely nothing,well nothing fun. Most of the time I was at home sleeping in and playing videos games and hanging out with friends. I was working to so I didnt have much time to go out and chill. During the whole spring break i was planning on at least going to the beach but it wouldn't happen because I was to busy.


             Something interesting and good that happened during spring break is that I got a new phone. My friend Bobby let me drive his car around even though I burly stated learning a while ago,I guess he trust me enough with his car or just wants me to learn. 


    It would have been better if spring break was longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment